Monday, February 18, 2013

In the early morning.



It is when the day is but a few hours old and the light is still soft and gentle...  Only when the mist is cool and damp upon my skin do I find myself venturing into the garden with my camera in hand...

In those early hours when the world begins to go about their daily tasks, a different sort of life seems to exist around us.  It is beautiful and breathtaking.

Suddenly the gentle overcast morning brightens up with the rising of the hot sun.  The lovely delicate morning sweetness becomes a sweltering and deathly hot day.   Instead of drinking in the freshness of the air, one tends to hide inside behind closed doors and drawn curtains.

Evening comes and with it a cool breeze to close the day.  But nothing is so beautiful and so dear to me as the early morning...

Do you have a favourite time of the day?

Kelly
xx

No comments: