Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Exciting New Beginnings for heart❤made....

 Hello sweet friends!
I do hope you are having a perfectly lovely and creative Wednesday thus far...?
Today the rain is pouring down and oh my!  The garden is truly enjoying it!
I just mentioned to a sweet blog friend that I can almost ''see'' the plants growing as they drink up
the life~giving water! 

~
Today I am simply delighted to be sharing some very exciting news with you...
I have been dreaming of opening an Etsy shop for months now...actually since I began thinking of selling my handmade creations which was last year already...

...And finally, with a bit of inspiration from this special blog friend, and some help from another lovely friend, I put my head down and figured it all out...{{smiles}}

 www.etsy.com/shop/HeartmadeSouthAfrica

And so...heartmade shop is now officially open and each day I am working to add new items...What a delight it is to make something I love, photograph it (one of my favourite parts!) then upload it to Etsy...  Oh, such fun!

Thus, may I invite you to stop by my little Etsy shop...?  It would be an absolute joy to have you visit!  ❤

Here are a few of the items I am stocking my little shop with...

 Teeny weeny bunting... 


 Ellie Softies...

 


Sweet Rosy Reindeer in lovely colours!
 
 
 
 
Handmade gift tags...

 
  
Little Miss Handbags...

 

Fabric Bunnies Jointed with Hessian Twine...

 

...And many more lovely items coming soon! 

~
    www.etsy.com/shop/HeartmadeSouthAfrica

I'd also like to thank my very dear friend, Elizabeth from Elizabeth Mary Online, for so kindly creating the above banner for my shop...  Wasn't that very sweet of her...?  
She did a lovely job of capturing heartmade's look!

Thank you for stopping by today, dear readers...

Happy creating!

21 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Your shop looks BEAUTIFUL! I've already favorited both the shop and several items! Welcome to Etsy and blessings on your little shop!

Sarah said...

Kelly-Anne,

Your Etsy shop is beautiful!! You are such a gifted young lady! I pray the LORD will continue to bless the work of your hands!

-Sarah
Psalm90:17

Emma Jane said...

Oh my goodness, everything is so lovely, Kelly-Anne! Congratulations on starting your shop! :-D

Alex said...

Happy Etsy Day! Your handmades are absolutely gorgeous... Just lovely.
May you enjoy brilliant success :)
Xx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kelly-Anne, I am so excited to see your new Etsy shop and love the new banner! I've visited your shop and "favorited" it and wish you much success. I absolutely love all the beautifully made items, and your sewing is exquisite. The shapes of your "friends" are perfect, and I love the embellishments. And how sweet are the tags. Totally delighted to see you venture out in this way...for His glory! Hugs, my dear friend!

Margie said...

Congratulations on the opening of your Esty shop, Kelly-Anne! Your beautiful items are presented so well! Wishing you great success with your new store.

Vicky Hunt said...

Your shop goodies are all so sweet! I so wish I had a grandbaby, I would have to order an elephant! Someday....:) Happy sewing and crafting my friend! Hugs and prayers, Vicky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I pray it is a great success :o) mari

Ida said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop. It looks great. I love the Elephants and Reindeer, they are so cute.

Cheryl said...

Oh, how lovely! I am SO impressed with all of your beautiful handiwork! God has truly gifted you with many precious talents, and what a joy that you have this means of sharing them with the world. I am going over to your shop right now! God bless this new venture, or should I say, adventure! How exciting! I am SO happy for you!!!! Sending you much love and big hugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening up your shop, Kelly-Anne! I hope it really takes off! Your little animals are delightful! :-)
God bless
+JMJ+
Marie

magnoliasntea said...

Big congratulations on opening your very own shop! I really like the bunnies and reindeer. Adorable! Wishing you many, many sales. :))

Stephanie said...

Sweet friend, I know I have told you before, but I am so excited for you and your Etsy shop. Your creations are so sweet and pretty and I know they will bless many. I can't wait to see my cute little reindeer in person {{smiles}} Love to you, dear one!

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Oh how exciting Kelly-Anne! Your creations are absolutely darling, and I just know you are going to be so blessed with your little etsy store! So thankful to hear of your new business venture, and praying for you that the Lord blesses it!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on opening your new shop Kelly Anne. I hope you get alot of business. :) I might consider buying something from your store one day, if I can.
Those elephants and bears are so adorable.
Much love in Christ,
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Such beautiful work!!!! It is all just lovely. Congratulations on your opening. I will definitely keep you in mind for when I need a special gift. May the Lord richly bless the work of your hands.

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Oh Kelly-Anne I am so excited for you!! I'm sure you will do quite well because your sewing and crafting is so beautiful!! Going to visit your shop now! Hugs!!

Paige said...

Congratulations my friend! :D You make and sell such lovely items and do a good job photographing them. May you have much pleasure and little stress as an Etsy shop owner.

Ana said...

Congratulations Kelly-Anne. You are such a sweet and creative soul I'm certain your Esty shop will do well. Sending you a warm hug.

❤️Ana

Daniela said...

I have no words to describe how glad I am for your new Etsy shop, you had to sell your creations, they're made with your heart, it's impossible not to see it, and I'm sure will make happy many children and adults!

Be blessed
Dany

Christine Taft said...

Wow, Kelly-Anne...you are so talented! These are all so adorable! <3 By the way, I did get your reply on Etsy-I'm just thinking it through before I spend even more money.